Thursday, March 31, 2011

It's Happening, We're Listing.

On top of working at Baskin Robbins, Yard Farm Austin, and my own entrepreneurial efforts: i've been spending every waking minute preparing my house for the public: we're listing April 1st!

If you or anyone you know is looking for a great house in south Austin (78745 zip) with organic veggie and herb gardens, a certified wildlife habitat, and the option to buy our chicken coop and chickens: please contact me or Don at Austin Music Realty! I'd be happy to show you around my home and dish about the great gas stove, real bamboo floors, new drip irrigation system and the teeming ecosytem filled with toads, anoles, butterflies and birds. I'll post the listing when it's up, but for now please forgive me for some absence: i'm running around like a headless chicken trying to figure out where oh where to store a carport load of 'extra stuff' that doesn't need to be unattractively distracting potential buyers from the goods. The house will hit the market at under $130,000 and i'd love to see it go to someone who will enjoy the gardens as much as i have. Spread the word!


Wouldn't you love to come home to this every day? I enjoy it.  :)
Look for the house on the MLS market this Friday! Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your feedback, especially if you've cooked one of my recipes or tried one of my tips: let me know how it turned out!