Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Felt and Fun


That's pretty awesome, isn't it? Ages ago i hosted a blog swap and sent some lovely Nude Soap to Bohemian Beetnik in exchange for her beet based lip stain, and a box of random goodies from my various workshops to Marigold of Hideous!Dreadful!Stinky in exchange for this rockin' pin-chicken. It's about time my lovely friends got some props: I'm not a huge lip coloring person, but the product is pretty cool and i think i'll use it next time i feel like dressing up. The pin cushion is obviously a new 'must stay on sewing desk' feature, and gets along great with my chicken tape dispenser that i received as a christmas present from one of my best friends. Swapping is fun :)
Thank you ladies! I hope you enjoyed my stuffy stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your feedback, especially if you've cooked one of my recipes or tried one of my tips: let me know how it turned out!