Friday, January 21, 2011

Market Re-Opening *New Location *New Time

I hope to see my local followers at the new location of 
The Austin Urban Farmers Market this Saturday 11-3*


Tell your friends if you can't make it, or bring them along if you can. I'll have plenty of bars of soap, including Lavender*Chamomile, Lavender*Jasmine, Lemongrass*Turmeric and several more. ALL NEW: This week I'll be offering some soothing hand and body balm. A luxurious blend of whipped shea, coconut oil, and hemp seed butter to deeply moisturize the dryest of skin plus some rosemary essential oil to sooth aching muscles.

I think i'll bake up some mini loaves of my delicious onion and herb bread too - so come early and get the best of the goodies. As always I will be joined by Germaine of Munkebo Farms with her fresh, pastured duck eggs and meat, Robin of Austin Urban Farming with plenty of veggies and seasonal fare, Leroy of Cousin Leroy's BBQ sauce, and plenty of other local vendors with canned goods, fresh produce, crafts and more.



*Trying out a new, later time. Please let us know what you think about the change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your feedback, especially if you've cooked one of my recipes or tried one of my tips: let me know how it turned out!