Saturday, February 20, 2010

Personalized Baby Name Gifts, Custom Nursery Decor, by ME.

Today i take a moment to shamelessly plug the career side of my life. I love experimenting in the garden and kitchen all day long, but i would like to be spending a bit more productive time in the studio as well.

As you know, i am a children's book illustrator with several fun books and magazine spots under my belt. You may not know that I also sell custom fine art to folks looking for a unique and special gift, or personalized artwork for their own home. Lately I have been focusing on cute, baby name pieces that are great to hang in the nursery or over the changing table - purchased by parents for their own home or as gifts for friends and family.  Each piece is entirely custom designed for each and every client: featuring a baby's name in bold letters paired up with an animal who shares the same first letter (or anything my clients prefer). No two pieces are alike, and I always send preliminary sketches to my clients for approval before mailing out final artwork. Art is shipped unframed within days of order.


More samples of both my published work and fine art gifts can be seen on my website.

Today, I am very excited to announce that now I am also offering an easy and secure PayPal option for folks looking to order Baby Name pieces from my site. Check out the News section of my site for all the details.


There is a great drop down menu for paper options and text fields to enter in the child in question's name. I have also posted a gift certificate option, perfect when you're buying a baby shower gift and you're not sure what baby's name will be.

Folks really love these pieces:
"Oh wow, I love it! You are quick and clever! I actually got a little teary-eyed when I saw it, so sweet! " -Betsy K. in Eugene, OR
"Whoo Hoo. I love it. Thanks again, it's the perfect gift." - Mike G. in Banks, OR
I would be deeply grateful if you could tell your friends, or share my site with folks you think would be interested. These pieces are great as gifts, and are also a wonderful choice for your own nursery. I can of course customize pieces for older children and even pets as well: the possibilities are truly endless.



Size
Paper Color Preference
Please enter child's name:
Enter animal (optional) :



So please visit the site today, tell a friend, and maybe even place an order with the PayPal button above. Feel free to leave me a comment here or on my news section at the other site with any feedback or opinions.

My clients are my favorite people: they give me an excuse to draw cute and fun things, and help to pay the mortgage on my little Austin Homestead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your feedback, especially if you've cooked one of my recipes or tried one of my tips: let me know how it turned out!