Friday, December 30, 2011

I'm Not Dabbling

Please head over to Not Dabbling in Normal for this morning's post, and get ready for more handmade holiday projects revealed next week here at An Austin Homestead.

Ponder also this: I'll be changing both the url and the name of my blog in the next few months to reflect my new Oregon based persuasion. The blog's mission will be the same: to post tips and recipes on how to live and cook sustainably, healthfully, and joyfully, and will also (eventually) include more homesteading tips, livestock raising tips and troubleshooting (as we learn ourselves) and follow our transition for suburbanites to rural hobby farmers. I'd like to name the blog after our farm, but it's looking like the farm purchase may be delayed some. Any ideas for a great name???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your feedback, especially if you've cooked one of my recipes or tried one of my tips: let me know how it turned out!