Friday, November 4, 2011

I'm Not Dabbling!

I am so happy to formally announce that i have been invited to write at the online collective of all things awesomely sustainable, frugal, nourishing and fun: Not Dabbling in Normal. I have joined a group of really creative and savvy ladies and gents, whose blog i have long been a follower of. I know at least a few of my readers are also followers of Not Dabbling, and for those of you who aren't: get on over there! It's like An Austin Homestead, but better. Which is why i'd better be a part of it so that you still get some of my articles and don't just leave me forever ;)

I'm hoping that my participating at Not Dabbling will also serve as a bit of a bridge when i finally change my blog from An Austin Homestead to whatever I end up naming my new, Oregonian venture. I'll have a brand new blog with a new locale, so please follow me over to NDIN and then follow me back to my new online home. I'm not going anywhere yet though, so keep reading here every weekday for now :)

I'm super excited and can't wait to be part of the challenges and fun that will certainly be soon ensuing.
Head on over there now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your feedback, especially if you've cooked one of my recipes or tried one of my tips: let me know how it turned out!