Friday, November 4, 2011

A Calendar is Born



I hope you'll check out my 2012 Calendar. I chose some of my favorite photos from the past year from Austin to Oregon and everywhere in between. The calendar includes some gardening tips, inspiring and sweet quotes, and luscious photos of my favorite recipes. Hard to believe the year is almost over and it's time for a new calendar again. Will the years ever stop flying by?

I receive just a small portion from each sale of this calendar, which helps me to pay the costs accrued while writing this blog, which i do basically for free. The limited ads i carry on this blog bring me less than $10 a month and the occasional 'free sample' which is fun, but not exactly the wage warranted by the amount of time i spend writing and documenting my adventures and recipes. I write this blog because i love it and because i love teaching, sharing, learning and discussing. I hope you'll consider purchasing a calendar to help support my labor of love.

The calendar is a basic 11x17, full color calendar chock full of my favorite recipes, wild creatures, garden views and more. Thanks for checking it out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your feedback, especially if you've cooked one of my recipes or tried one of my tips: let me know how it turned out!