Thursday, July 21, 2011

Congrats!


To "Vegetable Garden Cook" for winning some free samples from Ball!  I can't wait to can with you next month.

Now, unfortunately begins a brief stint without online access. Woe is me. I'll be back in posting action next week, but for now I'll just tease you with some of the cool things we've been doing and are about to do around the state:
  • Lava Beds National Monument in Tulelake California
  • Learning about White Nose Disorder in bats
  • The Newport Aquarium
  • Romping in the waves on the Oregon coast
  • Unpacking and filling our new apartment with the bare minimum of stuff and getting on a role in my new job
Oh, wait. That last bullet point is actually really unpleasant and you're glad you're not along for the ride! Haha.

See you all soon, can't wait to share pics and notes on the good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your feedback, especially if you've cooked one of my recipes or tried one of my tips: let me know how it turned out!