Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A Wonderful Read


I have been very remiss. I received a copy of this wonderful book, Urban Homesteading direct from the author months ago and have yet to write about it.


This is a very sweet book with some gorgeous photographs and tons of excellent information and instructions. This book is definitely geared toward the urban homesteader, but has some great info that i'll be sure to use in my country homestead, like how to grow mushrooms around the garden. I'm totally stoked to do that!

This book  makes a great coffee table piece, but has enough juicy information to make it suitable to a library, which is where it's packed up to go right now. Great info, approachable ideas, and urban focused projects make this book valuable to anyone looking to 'homestead' in their back yard or even in the inner city. I recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your feedback, especially if you've cooked one of my recipes or tried one of my tips: let me know how it turned out!