Saturday, June 18, 2011

Tonopah, NV

Thank you, Clown Motel. Thank you for your world's largest collection of porcelain clowns. Thank you for your festively patterned carpet. Thank you for your pet friendly policy and your lovely mountain view. Most of all, thank you for affordable comfort at the end of a 10 hour drive in Big Bud, our 24 foot Budget truck.




So far I'm thrilled with our experience with the Clown Motel, and unless we encounter maniacal giggling or eery circus music in the middle of the night, I'll be posting a full and positive review of this establishment soon.

I can't wait to get back to daily posts, but thank you all for your patience as we weave our way north. We're almost there! ETA tomorrow evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your feedback, especially if you've cooked one of my recipes or tried one of my tips: let me know how it turned out!