- Chicken Breast (could use any chicken parts, really)
- 1-2 stalks fresh lemongrass, outer 'grassy' layers removed, chopped, pounded in mortar and pestle
- 1-2 kaffir lime leaves, shredded
- 3 cloves garlic, or garlic paste
- Several hatch chilly peppers, roasted and diced
- Bunch multiplying onion greens, or chives
- Chicken stock
- Sesame and coconut oils
- Pinch coconut curry powder
- 1/2 T Turmeric
- Dash Cumin
I served mind with some quinoa that i cooked with chicken stock and another frond of lemongrass.
Let's hope my lemongrass and kaffirs make it through the freeze. I have a feeling the lemongrass will not - i'll just have to cook it all!