Monday, February 21, 2011

Day of Work

Man, oh man. What a gorgeous weekend! I planted some things in my garden and will be spending today working in some clients' gardens for Yard Farm Austin. Check out their website if you're interested in having some gardens put in for yourself or a friend - affordable and super attractive, Zach and his team can put together a great bid for you to help transform that yard into a farm with less elbow grease needed from you.


In my garden i planted:
  • Cabbage
  • Asian greens
  • Lettuce seeds (already germinated!)
  • Kale seeds (already germinated!)
  • Kale
  • Chard
  • Beet seeds
  • Mustard seeds
  • Carrot seeds
I guess that misty mist on Saturday, paired with perfect temperatures really got those seeds thinking about sunshine.

What did you do in your garden this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your feedback, especially if you've cooked one of my recipes or tried one of my tips: let me know how it turned out!