Friday, December 10, 2010

In Austin Tonight? Come to our Market!

Just a quick second post to remind all my Austin readers that my husband and I will be at the Austin Urban Farmers Market from 6-10 tonight for our special holiday event. We'll be joined by about 20 more vendors including artists, farmers and foodies with a raffle drawing at the end of the night. If you can't make it tonight, we'll be there for our regular hours tomorrow too, 10 - 3.

Tonight should be quite fun, though and worth checking out. Live music run on a solar powered stage, samples of delicious snacks, and a craft booth for the kiddos, or anyone so inclined.



I hope to see you there, and if you do come by stop by The Relic Jar booth to say hello and receive a dollar off your purchase for being a loyal An Austin Homestead reader! I've made some fresh herbed pasta, holiday herbal wreaths, neck warming pillows, and so much more (including some super gorgeous gourd ornaments!). Stop by for groceries or holiday gifts, or just to hear some music!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your feedback, especially if you've cooked one of my recipes or tried one of my tips: let me know how it turned out!