Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Bringing it To The Public!

I have an exciting announcement to all my local readers - my husband and I will have a small booth at a new urban farmer's market in south Austin this Saturday.  You can get a preview of some of the things we'll have available at our joint website, The Relic Jar. I'll have some of those lovely multiplying onions for sale as well as some chives for cooking or transplanting and some freshly picked herbs. Pocket the puppy will be in tow - so don't miss your chance to meet her, me, my husband and our creative wares.

I hope to see you there! Parking will be dicey, so please find a side street perpendicular to Manchaca.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your feedback, especially if you've cooked one of my recipes or tried one of my tips: let me know how it turned out!