Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wholesome Wednesdays: Pembroke Welsh Corgi

Haha, not really! In lieu of posting my usual Wednesday post, i instead post a welcome to the family to
Pocket Rommel, the newest addition to our homestead. She'll be an inside/outside friend, a future herder of goats (we hope) and a great little hiking partner.

 "Mom really needs to get me some better toys"

Presently she's reminding me that i haven't cleaned under my desk in quite some time and there are plenty of scraps of paper to chew on. Woopsy - much to do for me: need to mow and clean up the back yard, pull some weeds, fix a gap in the fence, and buy some supplies. And here i thought i was mostly prepared.... nope! Plenty more to do, for the next 14 years.


Now if only the backyard weren't filled with fire ants and killer mosquitoes. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your feedback, especially if you've cooked one of my recipes or tried one of my tips: let me know how it turned out!