- Mowed the lawn.
- Scattered some Yarrow and Dill seed.
- Weeded here and there.
- Preparing to plant some poultry foraging mix to the backyard before tomorrow's rain.
- Second batch of onion sets planted - Red Grano
- Chickens out and patrolling back yard (ie digging up what i'm trying to plant back there)
- Debate whether to plant gourd seeds now or to wait a week or so.
- Trip to Natural Gardener for soil and tomato transplants scheduled for next week. The latest i've ever planted tomatoes here, going for a different approach this time around: "ambivalent." Maybe if i care less about being the bestest gardener with the bestest tomatoes i'll have greater success and less disease.
The daffies know it's Spring. I know i can be outside, in shorts, without being consumed by mosquitos or heat stroke. My favorite time of year!