Thursday, November 5, 2009

A Book all Gardeners Could Totally Use!

I made a run to Half Priced Books yesterday while i was waiting for both my car and bike to be repaired. I picked up this book (initially as a gift, but i think i'll keep it!) and have fallen in love!


Compost: The Natural Way to Make Food for Your Garden by Kenneth Thompson

I've tried to read other compost books. They're either too vast, too detailed, too sciency, or too touchy feely. This book is the perfect balance. Kenneth provides all the science theory, details, and ratios - but also has a down to earth way of describing just what all that means and the bottom lines of what and what not to do.

I love this book - go out and grab a copy. And after that, go out and pee on your compost heap! (Read the book to find out why)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your feedback, especially if you've cooked one of my recipes or tried one of my tips: let me know how it turned out!