Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Weekend Outing - Come to the Spin In!

Interested in fiber arts? Want to learn how to spin? Just want to check out a whole bunch of folks practicing their olde-timey craft? Head over to Newport this Saturday, and get all those hankerings met!

Newport Spin-In
Saturday February 4, 2012

Northwest Regional Spinners Association Area 6060

Location: Newport Intermediate School
825 NE 7th Street
Newport, OR 97364
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Admission: $4.00

Food and beverages are available for a modest fee, or byo




Come and check out the vendors, the spinners, new friends and plenty of folks eager to chat and show you their craft. I'll be there with Clementine, my spinning wheel, and a small Nude Soap booth. I would love to meet YOU so stop by the Bellwether Wool stand to say hello to me and my favorite fiber supplier, and maybe pick up a few bars of soap or a bag of Wenslydale roving. While you're at the coast, grab some fresh seafood, check out the Newport Aquarium, or just take a stroll on the beach (if it's not pouring and screaming wind!)

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your feedback, especially if you've cooked one of my recipes or tried one of my tips: let me know how it turned out!