Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Handmade Holidays #5: REVEALED!

Handmade Holidays #5 was another fuzzy project... could you guess what i knit for my step-mama?

Using handspun "bunny fur" (a blend of angora rabbit and a few other super soft sheep) i knitted her a scarf. The scarf i wear is a lovely cashmere woven scarf, gifted from mama #2, so i felt it fitting to make a scarf for her to enjoy. My dad tried to steal it, so perhaps next year he'll get one of his own. Pocket also had a good time modelling for me, though i dare say it's a bit big on her.


I'm currently working on a scarf for my hubs using a similar pattern. This scarf is a simple knit2 purl2, and the scarf i'm working on now is a stretchier and more 'manly' looking knit3 purl3.

Are you working on any post-holiday knitting projects?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your feedback, especially if you've cooked one of my recipes or tried one of my tips: let me know how it turned out!