Thursday, December 8, 2011

Small Town Holiday

My hubs and Pocket and I went to the annual tree lighting at the Philomath museum last night. There were lots of people, most who knew each other, plenty of cookies and hot cocoa and singing middle school students. For us new comers, the tree lighting was the perfect small town event. We didn't feel like we had to 'mix' with anyone, but Pocket brought plenty of new friends by to say hello. She's good for being the social one in the family. I'm a sucker for pretty lights, and we got plenty of that. 6:30 and dark is the perfect time for a tree lighting, and i'm glad we made the 4 block walk to see it.




Happy holidays, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your feedback, especially if you've cooked one of my recipes or tried one of my tips: let me know how it turned out!