Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy holiday, everyone. I have so many things to be thankful of this year, despite having so many other things stressful and uncertain in my life. I have a loving husband, an adoring corgi, a roof over my head and a fabulous immune system. I am most thankful for the gumption of this little family: for moving ourselves away from our previous home to search for our dream here in Oregon. It's a rocky road, but i'm sure we can do it! I'm also so so thankful for the support and love of my family, near and far. We couldn't do it without you guys!

And i couldn't have run 3 miles this morning (at the Corvallis Turkey Trot) without this squinty beast pulling me the entire way like a little tugboat... I let the 'heel' training lapse a little, cuz who doesn't need a little corgi power to get you through a race?

Please keep in mind this photo was taken at 7:45 am... we are not looking our perkiest.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. Eat well, love well, hug well and sleep well- easy on the stuffing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your feedback, especially if you've cooked one of my recipes or tried one of my tips: let me know how it turned out!