Wednesday, September 21, 2011

New Online Shop!

I hope some of my readers will be as excited as I am for the launch of my brand new website: 


 A few of you have already tried my soaps, but if you haven't you might want to ;) You can read all about the ingredients I use, my business philosophies and all the products i create at the website and at my other blog nudesoap.wordpress.com.  I only use natural oils, pure essential oils, and the occasional botanical infusion for a hint of color. No fragrance oils, perfumes, lathering agents, preservatives, chemicals or dyes are used in my soap. I have some darned sensitive skin and i started making soap for my own use - and have since expanded to small scale/ small business. The new website makes ordering online easy and safe, and is awfully pretty, in my opinion. :)

I'll be making a bunch more soap in time for the holidays - so feel free to recommend or request your favorite essential oil blend if you don't see it already available. I even do custom packaging for large orders- great for bridal showers, baby showers, or any goodie bag.

That's enough shameless self promotion, but I really am excited about it and would love it if you'd check out the site and comment back here with any feedback you might have. If you love it - tell your friends! I'll also be writing a not-too-frequent newsletter that you can sign up for on the website, sure to be full of witty remarks and dorky, out-of-date slang - as you're accustomed to from me! 

I might even be inclined to do a giveaway in a few weeks -- would you be interested?

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your feedback, especially if you've cooked one of my recipes or tried one of my tips: let me know how it turned out!