Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wholesome Wednesdays: Conflicting Work Schedule!

Sigh, yes - i've been sadly lacking from my wholesome wednesdays posts the past few weeks... My excuse: weight lifting class at 9:15 and my work shirt at Baskin Robbins starting at 11. No time for writing, or at least not enough time to write anything educational or enlightening...  Many apologies.
Hopefully Wednesdays will be back to normal soon, or back to totally un-normal: serious movements on the home selling/ re locating front.... news to come later.

In place of something educational an enlightening - here's something pretty and cute from our recent kayaking trip on the Guadalupe River:

Pocket was an excellent first mate
I found and my husband caught (temporarily) this awesome map turtle babe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your feedback, especially if you've cooked one of my recipes or tried one of my tips: let me know how it turned out!