Friday, February 25, 2011

Introducing Guest Week!

Things are gearing up to be super busy here around the Homestead, and i'm taking a week off. I should probably be waiting to take this week off until the third week of march instead of the first, but maybe this will go so well that i'll do it again! Never fear, there will be plenty to read from some great, new voices.

I'd like to introduce:

Marigold of Hideous! Dreadful! Stinky!
Heidi of Yellow Door Barn
and Foy of Foy Update: Garden.Cook.Write.Repeat.

I follow each of these ladies' blogs and they all have something to contribute that lies in the realm of An Austin Homestead's mission. Marigold is ingeniously crafty and has a knack for cooking some kid friendly, yet delicious meals. Foy is a horticulturist, gardener extraordinaire, and cooks up some mighty tasty meals as well. Heidi is lucky enough to have two goats (in Austin city limits!) just about to kid. I can't wait to see what they come up with for us to enjoy next week, along with another few guest posters.

I'll be back with more gardening, kitchen, and critter news on the 7th. In the meantime, i think i need to get Pocket a tall glass of water: she's shedding all over the house and panting like there's no tomorrow after a wicked few frisbee tosses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your feedback, especially if you've cooked one of my recipes or tried one of my tips: let me know how it turned out!