Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm enjoying a deliciously prepared (thanks, Ross and Deb!) turkey and all the fixin's with my husband's family. I hope you're enjoying this holiday, or ignoring it as i've been known to do. Either way - i hope your meals are delicious and your families loved and your weather pleasant. I prefer not to think of the first Thanksgiving, as i have more than a few problems with the politics surrounding that event and its historical depiction, but i do like to pause and think of what i'm thankful for:

  • My husband
  • My art
  • My garden
  • My loving pup
  • My health
  • My optimism
  • The planet and all its wealth, just waiting to be tapped into
What are you thankful for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your feedback, especially if you've cooked one of my recipes or tried one of my tips: let me know how it turned out!