Saturday, October 9, 2010

Product Review

Lovely CSN Stores has once again offered for me to review one of their products. With over 200 stores and tons of products, including affordable dog furniture,   cheap bedroom furniture, gardening supplies and more it's hard for me to pick something. I'm waffling between this cutey for my cutey: a puffy bed for her to leap upon and snuggle into:

Wouldn't Pocket look so much cuter on this bed than this dog?

Or something more functional like a gardening tool or new knife for the kitchen.

What do you think i should choose? Have you been considering a purchase from CSN Stores that you'd like me to review?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your feedback, especially if you've cooked one of my recipes or tried one of my tips: let me know how it turned out!