Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A Winner Has Been Chosen!

Ready,
Set,
Go!

I decided to have my hens do the choosing. I laid out the numbers, somewhat randomized in chalk on the 'porch' and let the hens go at it. Pocket stayed inside to observe.


There was one near hit:

Not close enough to call - i want CONTACT
And then Soot named the winner:


LUCKY NUMBER 40! THAT'S YOU, allisonsbj3!

Thank you to all who commented, especially my new readers. I hope you stick around for many more recipes, gardening tips, and other factoids pulled from my brain, research and experiences. I love my loyal readers too: thank you for joining me during this first year and i hope you'll stick around for another. Today is my first blogversary, i hope to have many more!

  I think Soot is a bit shy, having her 'unmentionables' caught on camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your feedback, especially if you've cooked one of my recipes or tried one of my tips: let me know how it turned out!