Friday, August 6, 2010

Handcrafted Soap - Now Available!


My first batch of hand crafted soap is cured and ready for purchase. $4.99 (plus shipping if you're not local) will get you 4 plus ounces of homemade soap. Ingredients include organic alfalfa and basil from my garden, colloidal oats for skin moisturizing, calendula oil for skin soothing, and lemongrass and rosemary essential oils for mind invigoration. The aroma is light and soothing and the texture exfoliating without being harsh. This first batch made 1 dozen bars plus samplers that have proven well received by all. My next recipe will be a shea butter soap with more luscious essential oils and other botanical goodies from my garden.

You can shop in person tomorrow from 10 -3 at the corner of Jones and Manchaca in south Austin.  I hope to see you at the Urban Farmers Market! Feel free to email me and place an order if you'd like to get in on my next batch of all natural soap.

I'd like to invite a vote - what scent would you prefer? I use no perfumes, only essential oils and organic botanicals.
  • Lemongrass
  • Lavender
  • Cloves and rosemary
  • Eucalyptus and tea tree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your feedback, especially if you've cooked one of my recipes or tried one of my tips: let me know how it turned out!