Friday, July 16, 2010

Simple Living on the Web

I love sharing tips, ideas, skills and comraderie with other like minded people on the internet - makes me feel a little less isolated in my little suburban house where i spend my days. Please check out all the great bloggers involved in the new 'blog hop' known as "Simple Living Thursday." This post is a day late, but i hope they'll cut me some slack since i just found out about it!

Quoted from Diana at "A Little Bit of Spain in Iowa," here are the participating host blogs:

  1. A Little Bit of Spain in Iowa
  2. Sustainable Eats
  3. GNOWFGLINS
  4. Culinary Bliss
Wherever you choose to post, it will show up on all 4 sites!  I can't wait to dive in and learn from all of you!  As a reminder, this blog hop is a way to share with many people your posts on what you are doing to live a simple life. Whether that's gardening, raising urban chickens, making your own deodorant, or cleaning supplies... we want to know about it!  If you're into homeopathy, ways to save $ by conserving energy or other ways to live frugally... we want to know about it!   If you bike, cook real food, homestead or farm... we want to know about it!
 For complete 'rules' visit GNOWFGLINS. I think my first post to the group was a little off topic, but i'll be better next time, promise! I posted yesterday's multiplying onions giveaway - which has fewer tips than i oft provide, but those onions really do make onion gardening simple - they do all the work for you!

spaininiowa

So, come on all you resourceful simple living folk - join the hop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your feedback, especially if you've cooked one of my recipes or tried one of my tips: let me know how it turned out!