Monday, March 22, 2010

Results are IN!


That's you, Sincerely Emily! Congratulations.

Sorry it took me so long to get this post out - this past week has been insane. Nothing like a music festival that brings millions of folks to the city you live in to get you to be actually social and adventurous. I hears some great bands last week, and had a wonderful time with my husband and our friends. The weather was mostly good until a fluke rain/close to freeze descended. My tomatoes were snug under some sheets and today it's blue and sunny.

Let me know if you'd like whole wheat, white, flavored or plain, Emily - and where i can send your pasta. Just go to the contact page of my website, and i look forward to hearing from you!
Hopefully my ducks are back in a row so that i can get some real posts out this week.

Happy spring, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your feedback, especially if you've cooked one of my recipes or tried one of my tips: let me know how it turned out!