I just whipped this together with ideas in my head of what i thought would make coleslaw that i would like, as i don't like coleslaw.
This is what i ended up with.
- about a half a head of Napa Cabbage, shredded very thinly and chopped
- about 2 heaping tablespoons each of low fat mayo and miracle whip
- one thawed ice cube of meyer lemon juice
- several dashes crushed red pepper
- about 5 small leaves lime basil, a front fresh dill and parsely, all chopped finely - total about 1 tablespoon fresh herbs
- salt and pepper
- a quarter sweet onion, chopped finely
- a quarter apple, shredded