Saturday, February 27, 2010

A New Addition to the Homestead

Meet Ken:


He's my fancy new Kenmore sewing machine. Purchased from my local Sears on sale plus a case and a 3 year warranty plan. A very fitting Birthday present if i do say so myself.

I am very excited to get working on some husband-wife crafts that have been held up by my old jammed machine. I'm also planning on developing some new products for my Etsy store and Baby Boutique.
I'm thinking some cute pillow cases, blankies, bibs maybe - with cute animals sewn on to match the critter and color theme in the wall art.  I think it's a cool idea and am excited to get to work.

 
Time honored brand.

 
Many different feet included, drop in bobbin, auto threading needle!

 
Cool stitches, easy to use.

 
Me = stoked!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your feedback, especially if you've cooked one of my recipes or tried one of my tips: let me know how it turned out!